The OFFICIAL Random thread

That's what I was thinking...................seems like '07 became "Pick on Sparky Year"!!!

Good thing ol' Sparky's a good sort..........just rolls off his back. I've always figured, if ya' can't laugh at yourself, who the H#$* can you laugh at??

Thats what we're talking about. You can always laugh at Sparky :D

Personally.....................................................................I'm waiting for "Pick on Utah" month!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Careful Mud, March might be pick on Mud month! :lol:

Careful Mud, March might be pick on Mud month! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aaaaahhh... That explains everything! I was wondering why my bank and post office were closed... Not to mention the Secretary of State, and Civic Center...

course, that could be because it's 10:00 PM too...

Curses... Foiled again!

But did ya know...

Mingez worked and worked at it, but eventually discovered that the medical field was not for him... Not wanting to go back into the furniture biz, he floated around, doing a little of this, and a little of that, until he ended up finding his calling teaching the accordion to inner-city high school students.
Mmm Mmm MMm. I DO like me some accordion.

Personally.....................................................................I'm waiting for "Pick on Utah" month!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You dont need a special month for that Mudzy, its open season on us Utahians. Fire away...you might get lucky and hit the ole mark.:p

Well its a sad day in Utah's cats life...its time for the little kitties to become it's...personally from a guys stand point...ITS JUST PLAIN WRONG!
From a home owners stand point...a little pain for Mr Kitty is allot better than damaged couch...spraying cat and a whole new little of kittens.

P.S. The vet said if I buy two, I will get the third done free....Hey Spanky...you busy this afternoon? Mingez? Mudd... any one?

Last edited:
3759418_l-1.gif

When my computer does that, I know it's time to throw in the towel. Things are getting way out of hand.

What has wings and barks?

A dog...

Why the wings?

Its a bird dog, of course...
birddog2-1.jpg

Well its a sad day in Utah's cats life...its time for the little kitties to become it's...personally from a guys stand point...ITS JUST PLAIN WRONG!
From a home owners stand point...a little pain for Mr Kitty is allot better than damaged couch...spraying cat and a whole new little of kittens.

P.S. The vet said if I buy two, I will get the third done free....Hey Spanky...you busy this afternoon? Mingez? Mudd... any one?
AM I TOO LATE?!?!?!?!?

Bounty Hunter has his tongue so far up TwistedCopper's ass, Twisted can taste what Bounty had for lunch today.

Last edited:
Yesterday was a beautiful 77 degrees with a light southerly wind. I took the top down on the Jeep for the drive back from Caldwell. It was AWESOME!!

This morning it's 32 degrees with a windchill of 15 and it's snowing!!:evil: It's not going to snow enough to have any fun playing in the Jeep, and I doubt it's gonna get anything muddy enough to have any fun either. That's it....I'm moving to the Bahamas and opening up my own Jeep Rental Store and Dive Shop.:evil:

Ok, maybe I was wrong about the amount of snow....in the last 15 minutes it's already covered the ground about an inch deep, and is now starting to stick to the sidewalks and roads!:evil:

When you get what you want in your struggle for self,
And the world makes you king for a day...
Just got to the mirror, and look at yourself,
And see what THAT man has to say.

For it isn't your father, or mother, or wife,
Whose judgement upon you must pass...
The fellow whose verdict counts most in your life,
Is the one staring back from the glass...

You may be like Jack Horner, and chisel a plum,
And think you're a wonderful guy...
But the man in the glass says you're a bum,
If you can't look him straight in the eye...

He's the fellow to please, nevermind all the rest,
For he's with you clear up to the end...
And you've passed your most dangerous, difficult test,
If the man in the glass is your friend...

You may fool the whole world down your pathway of years,
And get pats on the back as you pass...
But your final reward will be heartache and tears,
If you've cheated the man in the glass...

--------------------------------------------------------------
golden grahams, ooh, those golden grahams...
crispy crunchy graham cereal, brand new breakfast treat!!!
8)

Your punishment depends on what kind of engineer.

Electrical, electric chair of course

Mechanical, some twisted medievil looking contraption

Structural, you wind up playing the role of Atlas in some building, supporting a beam or something

Aerospace, you get ground down and used for some sort of composite mixture to make the hull of the space ship lighter

Materials, you get picked apart slowly, having each bone analyzed and check for precious mineral deposits

Civil, you get mixed in with the next bridge piling.

Your punishment depends on what kind of engineer.

Electrical, electric chair of course

Mechanical, some twisted medievil looking contraption

Structural, you wind up playing the role of Atlas in some building, supporting a beam or something

Aerospace, you get ground down and used for some sort of composite mixture to make the hull of the space ship lighter

Materials, you get picked apart slowly, having each bone analyzed and check for precious mineral deposits

Civil, you get mixed in with the next bridge piling.

Oh yeah, well what about the most important kind of engineer??

A Train Engineer! :purple: :purple: :purple:

Back