The OFFICIAL Random thread

I have an itch on my back.................... HEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPPP!

Never mind, I just used the wall.

I paid of my XJ. I own it out right..... but now my brakes need to be rebuilt, the rear hub seals are leaking and front wheel bearings are bad. They don't lie when they say it goes south once its paid off. But exactly who are THEY? I don't like the bad news THEY bring. Its always bad never good. I think THEY could be witches or something and THEY only know because THEY are casting curses and spells on the normal world. THEY suck!

Yeah for normalcy! :mad: :?: :crazy:

Last edited:

They used to test the sirens here every Saturday at noon. We called it the beer whistle. Now for some reason they do it Wednesday at noon. Always makes me thirsty for a beer at work. :purple:

They used to test the sirens here every Saturday at noon. We called it the beer whistle. Now for some reason they do it Wednesday at noon. Always makes me thirsty for a beer at work. :purple:

hee hee hee....... Pavlov's Dog!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny just reading that makes me want a beer.

ahhh..now thats better...

OK now I have a few words to say about why I had to go wash my wifes truck today.
First off I don't like driving it, the only reason I dint because its too friggin long and I cant park it like I park my beloved jeep. Oh and FYI its a Dodge Ram 3500 4 door.
So today was the first "nice" day we had in ages I think we might be in the 40's! A friggin heat wave!
So my wife informs me this morning that I will be taking "her" truck over to the car wash and washing it. "
"Say WHAT"!
"Take my truck over to the car wash and wash it. And do a good job"
Well I tell you folks I puffed my chest out and got ready to say a whole lot of words I cant repeat here. (stupid Terry and his foul language filter)
Then she did the worst thing any woman can do in this situation...she gave one of THOSE type of kisses. (you all know "that" type of kiss by the way...and if you dont...go ask your daddy, because its not my job to explain it to you)

Needless to say I spent several hours washing her truck, its too dang big, its got more sheet metal than three jeeps combined...ahh my aching back! Now I ask you why does the opposite sex have so much control over us? If I tried that she wouldn't be washing "my" jeep. She would laugh in my face and roll out of bed giggling like a school girl. And there is nothing I could do to make her change her mind. What will it take to get my jeep washed?

All right we all know what it will take...after I finish this beer I will have go and wash "my" jeep...dont want her thinking I would ignore her and leave her salt encrusted while I washed her stable mate(*@#$!&^@ women)).

Darn women have way too much control over us gentlemen. We need a new law or something to change this situation, the indignity of this is unacceptable I tell you...
"What dear?"... "Oh yes I will take out the trash when I leave"
*^$%#@)*&^#$^@!

Well gentlemen I have trash dutie...we will revisit this problem later I have to go.

Take heed Utah, anybody with a male appendage is in the same boat.

hey just because i dont have a penis doesnt mean i dont enjoy a good beer just like the rest of you.. in fact i just might enjoy it a little more

nothing like the hot sun and a cold beer... just gotta get the sun out..

Don't you hate it when you (not you ants) are standing at the urinal and some stranger at the next urinal over wants to have a conversation with you. I hate when they do that.

That sucks... Equally as bad is the bloody idiot on the cell phone in the stall right next to ya... "How are you? You there? How's it going?" And you respond, and then realize that they're talking on a cell phone...

This is the part where I make it VERY obvious to the person on the other end of the phone that the person that they are having a conversation with is in A BATHROOM!!! I flush the toilet, I run the water, I hit the hand-dryer, and if I was holding anything back because I was self-conscious about there being someone in the next stall, I let it rip with every ounce of power that I can muster... Take THAT, says I...

And don't forget to water the chia herb garden, should you be so inclined... I just did, and thought I would remind everyone else. :D

i finally learned how to make armpit farts this year.. a little boy at work taught me (the things we do to get kids to smile) but i'm actually getting pretty good at it now :D

Don't you hate it when you (not you ants) are standing at the urinal and some stranger at the next urinal over wants to have a conversation with you. I hate when they do that.

Yeah, that's a breakdown in men's bathroom etiquette.

Rule #1- Don't talk to anyone during the action of urinating or pooping.

Rule #2- When choosing a urinal or stall, the correct choice is the one furthest away from any and all participants.

Rule #3- NEVER shake hands.

Rule #4- When at a urinal, keep eyes pointed straight ahead, or where you're aiming.

Rule #5- Back hand anyone that breaks any of the above rules.

:D

image-missing.png

A good sigh of satifaction is good when your done though
lol

I'd like to add:

Conversation okay at sinks, but keep to a minimum. Move conversation to hallway asap. If someone is fouling the air at the time then all that is null and void... it's get the hell out as quickly as possible and with as few breaths as possible.

And

If you are a newspaper reader, take the freakin' paper with you when you're done.

BLAH BLAHHH

im bored what happened to the arcade?!?!?!

Yeah, that's a breakdown in men's bathroom etiquette.

Rule #1- Don't talk to anyone during the action of urinating or pooping.

Rule #2- When choosing a urinal or stall, the correct choice is the one furthest away from any and all participants.

Rule #3- NEVER shake hands.

Rule #4- When at a urinal, keep eyes pointed straight ahead, or where you're aiming.

Rule #5- Back hand anyone that breaks any of the above rules.

:D

That reminds me of something someone once told me........"The Seven Things You Need To Know To Be A Plumber"........(no offence intended to any plumbers on the board - IT'S A JOKE!!!!)....:

1. Hot's on the left

2. Cold's on the right

3. Sh** runs downhill

4. Payday's on Friday

5. Boss is an arsehole

6. I don't give a dang

and 7. Never.........ever..........ever....bite your fingernails.

Back