What does your Screen name/Nickname mean???

Real creative 1976 cj7 from New Orleans Louisiana... I must have replied to this before did not look back to see.

Re: RE: Willys

I was in the 82d Airborne Division at Ft. Bragg for a few years. When I got out I got my personalized veteran plate that says JUMPPR. Of course a lot of people think it's because I go out and jump my Jeep like Dukes of Hazzard. And once someone thought it meant "Jump Her" (Jump Her bones).

antsinmypants said:
Craig said:
It's my name. I wanted to change my handle but I don't want to loose my post count by resigning up.

nope you did get it..... page 2 Craig :D
Oh, guess I did. I couldn't remember posting on this one and I didn't want to search through 8 pages of posts because I'm too lazy. Oh well, I have two answers now.

wow this is an old thread, it was around last time i was here, Nov.2003

terrymason said:
It means that I'm the least creative person on this message board.....

I always thought it was a play on the name "Perry Mason" but with your first name.

I thought I did this already but I didn't see it....

My Aunt always called my Joop for some reason, still does. Also it just so happens that it says JOOP on the Wrangler when you take the decals off... and an "in" at the end for some reason, that's me. Nobody likes saying the "in" or typing the "in" (not even me) so Joop seems to be more popular, which is fine!

Joop

Will it ever quit snowing???

Another non creative name :lol:

I am nutz about jeeps.....had 6 over the years, and I eat sleep and basically revolve around jeeps and the offroad world :mrgreen:

OME 3" lift (coil) Springs

Jeepnutz said:
Another non creative name :lol:

I am nutz about jeeps.....had 6 over the years, and I eat sleep and basically revolve around jeeps and the offroad world :mrgreen:

Nor-cal represent! Hey bud. Hella nice to see a fellow Nor cal guy. I was raised in the City and Alameda.

Where you from?

RE: Re: RE: Will it ever quit snowing???

mingez said:
Nor-cal represent! Hey bud. Hella nice to see a fellow Nor cal guy. I was raised in the City and Alameda.

Where you from?

I am in Sac, used to live in San Leandro and Livermore originally from Montana so I am a transplant :D . Work down there quite often. Wheel all over the place.

TwistedCopper as in phone lines. I havent worked on a copper line in almost a year, but twisted fiber doesn't sound very good so I'll roll with TC.

RE: I found a place finally!

TwistedCopper said:
TwistedCopper as in phone lines. I havent worked on a copper line in almost a year, but twisted fiber doesn't sound very good so I'll roll with TC.

Twisted Fiber sounds more like a breakfast cereal.....

RE: OME 3" lift (coil) Springs

Sounds like a breakfast cereal gone bad.

Mine came from the movie "Blazing Saddles", Gene Wilder said something about a "Piss-ant Prarie Punk" that shot him in the butt with a BB gun..... and I hail from Ohio and grew older on a farm (I'll never grow up!) Alot of interesting names on here!

Red Neckerson?
Well... it's what I usually get called (redneck) during political discussions by people with opposing views. Not to mention, being from Kansas.

How many Wizard Of OZ jokes do you think I've heard?! :deadhorse:

Last edited:
Some friends of mine wanted to start a clothing company when we all still rode BMX everyday and it was our lives. They wanted to call it Currupt Clothing. Partially on the account that they couldn't spell, and then when I told them that, they were just like oh well, it looks cooler. So I went home and made it my screen name in aol instant messenger and added the 4130. At the time the 4130 was because that's what all of our bike frames were made from. 4130 chromoly. We lived and breathed on little bits of 4130 so it was fitting. Now it's still fitting cuz I think I have kind of an evil side (or so I'd like to pretend) and I'm a wheeler and 4130 is one of those ultimate metals.

I had another name, but crazy ex tracked me down thru it. JeepMonkey is just something I came up with because the wife loves monkeys and apparently there is a part of my anatomy (NO, not that part) that reminds her of a monkey face.

Pretty lame huh? :wub:

I had another name, but crazy ex tracked me down thru it. JeepMonkey is just something I came up with because the wife loves monkeys and apparently there is a part of my anatomy (NO, not that part) that reminds her of a monkey face.

Pretty lame huh? :wub:

Is it yer ears? I bet it's yer ears.... or is it the low sloping forehead? Or do you have mokey lips:
image-missing.png

Back