Wizards of Winter

You beat me to it! I saw that earlier today... way cool.

I was ready to give them a "10" until I saw the blue lights.

Seriously though, that's amazing.

I would have to kill my neighbor for doing that....I don't know why...just that little voice inside my head say he has too much time and needs to die!

There was a guy out here who spent 100K on his christmas lights last year, he did the same thing for halloween and they arrested him. I think he got off with probation and a hefty fine. It worked out great for him though, he designs lighting for entertainment venues and its gotten him a lot of work.

Trans Siberian Orchestra

OutOfStep said:
he did the same thing for halloween and they arrested him

Arrested for what?

Love that song... Still have to see if I can get tickets, think I'm gonna surprise my sis with a trip to the concert when they come to Detroit... There are some things worth maxing out your plastic for, they are one of them...

Ok so you put in a ton of time to set it up. Run it once or twice for family and friends...and then what. Doesnt seem worth it to me.

if my neighbor did that, i'd have to break out the wire cutters.. i'd make sure it was chopped into little bitty pieces in the middle of the night.

graewulf said:
if my neighbor did that, i'd have to break out the wire cutters.. i'd make sure it was chopped into little bitty pieces in the middle of the night.

Ba Humbug!

Well, I have to admit. Until seeing the vid, I had never heard of the TSO before. They kick butt!
I went to Hastings yesterday, after previewing some of their stuff online and bought their latest Christmas album with the song used in the vid.

Once again...Jeepz.com has enlightened me to new culture....

Snitty said:
Trans Siberian Orchestra

Arrested for what?

They popped him for disturbing the peace and then on contempt I believe. The people with the power in Scottsdale are pretty much communists, so if you live there you have to do what your told.

OutOfStep said:
The people with the power in Scottsdale are pretty much communists, so if you live there you have to do what your told.
:x Time to vote!!!

Hey, the guy who did this video is a real pro.
Here is what I dug up on him

"his name is Carson Williams of Mason, Ohio, who used 88 Light-O-Rama channels to control his 16,000 christmas lights. Another of his choreographed Christmas light sound and music shows can be viewed here. "

Here is the link to another vid, same house different song.

http://www.bartontech.com/funstuff/jingle.wmv

Back