October 11th paragon.

no problem, you really dont even need the fullsize 33 as long as you have the 235. but since you have the 33 bring it.
All they care about is that you dont have a tire that is 2 inches wide.

Sunday, I thought wake up at 8-9 hit the trails leave at 5.
so those who need to leave early post up. Those who want to stay longer can. If everyone is really tired on sunday we can leave early.
Dinner on saturday nite would be cool. There is a Damons near by.

It is difficult to locate Paragon. We are planning to gather everyone at a gas station a few miles from the park. It is about one mile from the exit ramp. There should be signs for the Humboldt Industrial Park. Follow them or any large off road vehicle. We're planning to meet the first day between 8-9am to allow time for any lost souls. We will be at the gas station waiting for everyone. Look for the white chevy full size, red wrangler w/33", and a gray wrangler. Please don't forget your quarters. You will need them for the air pumps. The park really only checks your coolers for beer and etc... Sorry for not posting sooner.

Ok so what gas station (and directions off whatever exit to it) and about what time are we meeting, because I am sure people do not want to be hanging around the gas station for an entire hour.

body work

After you get off the exit, http://www.paragonap.com/directions.htm
Look for your directions.
It will be the first gas station.
My cell 570-401-3693
Waiting a hour is the only way to allow time for traffic or unexpected delay's. I will be at the gas station at 8. And will stay untill 9 .
If you show up at 8:30 then you only need to wait a half hour.

Use the cell if your going to be late, or call today anytime to spaek to me.
anytime 7am-12 midnight.

All that are going to Paragon. Have a safe trip and have fun on Saturday.
See you all on Sunday morning. Happy Trails.

hey jeepers,
The second round went with out much of a hitch. The yoke took another hit but with Tommy's welder it was an easy patch. Johnny, thanks for the parts especially the tape and bag :roll:. I had a great time riding with all. We wish all of you to come back for another ride soon. We wanted to thank you for the donation. I hope my section isn't for a tow truck to take my wrangler back to it's resting place. We would have rather have seen the donation go to the black wrangler or the Laredo for touch up paint and band aides, but thank you very much anyway.
Wow! The drivers in the blk wrangler and the Laredo were very brave and have no fear! I think everyone was amazed and shocked once they saw the Laredo tear it up :mrgreen:. It was awesome riding with everyone, and we would love to do this again anytime. I want to thank all who were there, and thank everyone for their support and help. Please send us dups of your pictures or email them to us.(please no nudes, that means you Zeek)
P.S. For Sunday riders, "the love stump"! That's all I need to say!

That place was a blast! It was well worth the 7 hour drive to get there.

It was great to be able to put a face to all of these names too. I took some pics and will post them on my site asap. Ill post the link for you all.

My "to do list": buy a cb radio that doesnt look like an 80s walkman. Oh yea, and put on a real rear tow hook.

whoever took the pic where i almost rolled it, please post it .( sunday only)

That would of been great, "we would of had a good day, but our guide rolled his truck showing off "

lol Tom, I wish I had gotten that pic and ya that woulda been a blast to explain afterwards.

Thanks for everything, was a very awesome time or as laura would say a *wicked* time! Pics coming soon!

Stay Safe all,
Heather

Yeah, wicked good time. I have pics of you almost rolling the truck, I'm going to drop them off at 1 hr. photo right now. :D
then I'm gonna go to the car wash for the pressure washer, and the auto parts store, by then they should be dont, I will come back and start scanning!

Pictures!

Wish I could have hung around for sunday, but had to get home. My only damage's were exhust (Which I knew was going to happen), tempermental clutch and my pride (from being the first to get stuck again!)

No problem, for the parts, those U-Joints will help you more than me, and when it comes to trail repair, I am pretty McGuiver!

Lady, Tell Z I called you guys on saturday, but I think you were sleeping, It was awesome meeting you, we will wheel again!! Random Jeep and guest, I love seening a Grand all muddy! I took about 4 rolls of film, so I will post them as soon as I get them back!

Johnny

What a great time!!! It was great meeting everyone and seeing everyone have such a good time. I wish the people who came Saturday would have stayed for Sunday so I could have met everyone. I miss that log already. LOL. Hey Tom I am going to try to find out about the pine barrens. I'll let you know.

woo hooo for pics, i can't wait to see them :D . i'm dropping my film off today. as for the grand being muddy, i'm going to leave it like that (i earned that mud on there!). did anyone wash their jeep? some of you guys were totally covered!
its good to read all the mass/md/ny/mike (j/k) peoples got home safely. so whats this about tom almost rolling his truck :shock: !? (i guess pics will help out on this one?).

Wish I took pics, but I forgot the camera, :roll: I'm really anxious to see everyone's pics though. I got my jeep all shiny again, going back to school Tue. this was my first time home in 2 months, glad I could meet some way cool people and have such a fun day! I'll keep around here to check out any future events, but I won' be back again until Thanksgiving. Thanks to Mike and the leaders for answering "newbie" questions and pulling me out of a muddy situation :shock:

I washed my Jeep today. It took me 2 and a half hours!!! I went to the gas station and used the pressure washer 3 times just for the undercarage. The lady behind me was soooo ticked off. But hey, Im a masshole...thats what we do.

I pressure washed the exterior twice and then I came home and washed it by hand. Got a nice work out.

There were sooo many scratches!!! And did anyone else notice that the mud was multicolored? My doors looked like a Jackson Pollock painting with black, brown and light grey mud splatters.

Johnny7,

I am halfway through that workout now. lol I also did the pressure wash at lunchtime three times and am about to do the outside twice over by hand. You should see the inside! It looks as bad as the out so I'll have to scrub all that down too. Here I come hose!

Man, that was a blast. So cool to meet you all and can't wait for the pics. I will take mine is as soon as I can but I gotta work most the nights this weekend!

Take care!
Lady

Thanks for the call Johnny, we were sleeping allright. lol Ended up so beat up and tired from the travel. Maybe next time we can all tie one on!

Back