October 11th paragon.

I sure wish I could have been there. However, I don't think that I would have had much time after a 16hr trip. I prolly wouldn't have made it past Tugs house. :)

Laura,

I am loving those pics girl! Thanks for posting them, you were jamming!
Through the outside wash and going for the inside now, lol. My neighbor is P**##Od at me for the mud runoff down the street entering his driveway.

Can't wait to see more pics!
Lady

Yeah, I actually got through that on Sunday, all thanks to Mike! "TOO MUCH GAS!" "Now, give it a little gas, WOAH, TOO MUCH GAS!" "Just let it roll, ok."

Washed my jeep yesterday, washing my drive way today! Other than all that mud coming in the back when I got submerged, the insides are the cleanest they have ever been after wheeling! (I also had the top on, and rolled the windows up for the deep stuff)

Thanks for filling in on the photography for me Laura! I am sorry I missed this one, but the pictures help me experince the trip. I will be going there next year with my modified rig! Those NEJeepz window stickers are cool, I gotta get one of those... (Hint Hint)

the insides are the cleanest they have ever been after wheeling!

I wish I could say the same. I'v got a water line on my seats, I pull all the carpet up, the inside was a mess. I washed it up, got most of the mud off the floor and dash.

I think herculiner is in your future, or lots of rust!

If you want, you and Joe can come to my crib, we can do the work and then BBQ!!

Back